At most big retailers like Walmart, Target, Kroger, and Publix, you’ll find a growing healthy foods section in the frozen foods aisle. Here you can find a majority of the vegan frozen food options.
Vegan frozen food includes vegan “meats” like frozen, soy-based chicken and beef. But in this section, you can also find vegan frozen meals, or ready-to-eat vegan TV dinners.
Vegan frozen meals are perfect for busy plant-based eaters who need breakfast, lunch, or dinner in under 5 minutes. However, there are two drawbacks: 1) they are usually highly processed and 2) they are usually more expensive than a homemade meal.
But as most vegans would agree, it’s nice to have a quick meal option in the freezer when you just don’t have enough time to prepare a meal.
Whatever your reason is for buying a pre-made, frozen meal, there are now many plant-based options for you to choose from — although they are not at every store.
Here’s a list of popular vegan frozen vegan meals brands and what stores you can usually find them at. If the brand has a store locator, I’ve linked that so you can easily be sure that the product you’re looking for is available in your local store!
This guide is for informational purposes only. Ingredients are always subject to change, so be sure to always read the label before purchasing.
Vegan Frozen Meals Brands List
Amy’s Kitchen is probably the most popular brand for vegan frozen foods. This brand is sold in many stores (both major grocery stores and health food stores) and there is a wide and growing selection of vegan options to choose from.
In addition to pre-made breakfast, lunch, and dinner foods, Amy’s Kitchen vegan foods include burritos, soups, burgers, and pizzas that can be eaten as a meal, snack, or side!
Where to Buy: You can buy Amy’s Kitchen products at nearly every major grocery store and many health food stores. Check their store locator to find Amy’s Kitchen products near you or shop from any of their online retailers.
Amy’s Kitchen Vegan Frozen Meals:
- Amy’s Vegan Frozen Entrées:
- Vegan Tortilla Casserole with Cheese
- Organic Mexican Inspired Veggies & Black Beans
- Organic Moroccan Inspired Vegetable Tagine
- Vegan Broccoli & Cheeze Bake
- Vegan Chili Mac & Cheeze
- Vegan Mexican Casserole with Cheeze
- Gluten-Free Roasted Vegetable Pizza
- Thai Vegetables & Rice Bowl
- General Tso’s Bowl
- Sweet & Sour Bowl
- Asian Dumpling Bowl
- Vegan Spinach & Cheeze Ravioli
- Black Bean Vegetable Enchilada
- Paella Bowl
- Pad Thai
- Quinoa & Black Beans with Butternut Squash & Chard — Light & Lean
- Breakfast Scramble
- Black Bean Tamale Verde
- Brown Rice & Vegetables Bowl, Light in Sodium
- Asian Noodle Stir Fry
- Black Bean Vegetable Enchilada, Light in Sodium
- Vegan Baked Ziti with Cheeze
- Brown Rice & Vegetables Bowl
- Brown Rice, Black-eyed Peas & Veggies Bowl
- Chinese Noodles & Veggies
- Harvest Casserole Bowl
- Indian Mattar Tofu
- Indian Vegetable Korma
- Spaghetti Italiano – Light & Lean
- Sweet & Sour Asian Noodle – Light & Lean
- Vegan Rice Mac & Cheeze
- Roasted Vegetable Tamale
- Teriyaki Bowl
- Thai Green Curry
- Thai Red Curry
- Tofu Scramble In a Sandwich
- Vegan Black Bean & Cheeze Enchilada
- Vegan GF Vegetable Lasagna
- Vegetable Pot Pie, Dairy Free
- Veggie Loaf Meal, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
- Enchilada with Spanish Rice & Beans Meal
- Tofu Scramble
- Amy’s Vegan Frozen Pizzas:
- Gluten-Free, Vegan Meatless Pepperoni Pizza
- Vegan Pesto & Roasted Artichoke Veggie Crust Pizza
- Vegan Supreme Pizza
- Vegan Pesto & Roasted Artichoke Pizza
- Roasted Vegetable Pizza (no cheese version, includes GF)
- Spinach Pizza, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
- Vegan Margherita Pizza
- Cheeze Pizza, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Single-serve
- Amy’s Vegan Frozen Burritos and Wraps:
- Indian Curry Korma Wrap
- Moroccan Tagine Warp
- Vietnamese Banh Mi Wrap
- Gluten-Free, Vegan Classic Breakfast Burrito
- Black Bean & Quinoa Burrito, Gluten-Free
- Bean & Rice Burrito, Non-Dairy (GF and regular)
- Indian Aloo Mattar Wrap, Gluten Free
- Indian Samosa Wrap
- Teriyaki Wrap, Gluten Free
- Tofu Scramble Breakfast Wrap
- Breakfast Burrito
- Black Bean Burrito
Gardein is another popular vegan frozen food brand that specializes in meatless meats. Along with vegan meat products like meatless chicken tenders, crab cakes, and beef tips, there is also a large selection of pre-made vegan frozen breakfast meals and lunch/dinner foods!
Gardein meatless meals come in three forms: bowls, skillet meals, and pockets. You can find all of these in the freezer section. You microwave the bowls and pockets (or cook them in the oven), but you have to make the skillet meals on the stovetop. Also, the bowls and pockets are made for one person but the skillet meals feed two!
Where to Buy: You can buy Gardein products at many major grocery stores (including Target and Walmart) and some health food stores. Use their product locator to find out where to purchase a specific meal!
Gardein Vegan Frozen Meals:
- Gardein Frozen Bowls:
- Saus’age, Potato & Kale
- Shakshuka Breakfast Bowl
- Saus’age Benny Breakfast Bowl
- Stea’k & E’ggs Breakfast Bow
- Saus’age & Homestyle Gravy Breakfast Bowl
- Southwest Saus’age & Veggie Breakfast Bowl
- Orange Beefless Bowl
- Teriyaki Chick’n Bowl
- Italian Saus’age & Pasta Bowl
- Chick’n Fajita Bowl
- Gardein Frozen Skillet meals:
- Lambless Vindaloo
- Porkless Thai Curry
- Italian Style Rigatoni n’ saus’age
- Chick’n Florentino
- Asian Style Chick’n Fried Rice
- Chick’n Fiesta
- Gardein Pockets:
- Eggless Scramble Breakfast Pockets
- Meatless Pizza Pockets
- BBQ Portkless Pocket Meal
- Gardein Frozen Bowls:
When you think of Kashi, your mind probably goes to cereal. You’d be surprised to hear that they make plant-based frozen meals as well! While they don’t have that many options, all of their frozen entrees are certified vegan and organic.
Choose Kashi if you want a quick vegan lunch or dinner, but not breakfast because they don’t have frozen breakfast foods. However, they do have vegan cereal options if you want a high-protein breakfast from this brand!
Where to Buy: Kashi frozen meals aren’t as easy to find as brands like Amy’s or Gardein, but you can still find them at many major grocery stores! Look for them at your local Walmart, Publix, Kroger, or even some drug stores Like Walgreens and CVS. To be sure, check their store locator which is found in the navigation bar on Kashi’s website.
Kashi Vegan Frozen Meals:
- Creamy Cashew Noodle Bowl
- Black Bean Mango Bowl
- Mayan Harvest Bake Bowl
- Sweet Potato Quinoa Bowl
- Chimichurri Quinoa Bowl
Healthy Choice makes many types of frozen meals, but many of them are not vegan. However, those that are vegan are labeled clearly on the box, so you don’t have to read through all of their ingredient lists!
Most of the Healthy Choice vegan frozen meals are part of their Power Bowls selection, which are bowls filled with nutrient-dense ingredients including veggies, leafy greens, and whole grains. But there are also some vegan products from their Simply Steamers collection. Any of their plant-based bowls are perfect for lunch or a small dinner!
Where to Buy: You can buy Healthy Choice vegan meals at select grocery stores, including most of the following: Publix, Winn Dixie, Target, Giant Eagle, Walmart, and more. To find a specific product, use their product locator.
Healthy Choice Vegan Frozen Meals:
- Vegan Power Bowls:
- Cauliflower Curry Bowl
- Falafel & Tahini Bowl
- Green Goddess Bowl
- Vegan Simply Steamers:
- Garden Vegetable Bowl
- Mediterranean-Style Lentil Bowl
- Chana Masala Bowl
- Vegan Power Bowls:
Daiya specializes in vegan dairy, so many of their pre-made vegan meals are products that are traditionally cheesy. Daiya is a perfect brand to check out if you’re looking for a vegan frozen pizza, mac & cheese, or a burrito!
Since Daiya usually tops their vegan meals with their own vegan cheese shreds, it’s a good idea to try out their cheeses to see if you like them before dropping $9 on one of their pizzas. And don’t worry about reading the ingredients list looking for hidden animal products — Daiya is 100% vegan.
Where to Buy: You can buy Daiya products at almost any major grocery store, including Walmart, Target, Publix, Kroger, Giant Eagle, and more! You can also find these products in most health food stores. Check their product locator if you have a specific product in mind.
Daiya Vegan Frozen Meals:
- Vegan Frozen Pizzas:
- Supreme (GF)
- Meatless Pepperoni (GF)
- Meatless Meat Lover’s (GF)
- Cheeze Lover’s (GF)
- Margherita (GF)
- Fire-Roasted Vegetable (GF)
- Mushroom & Roasted Garlic (GF)
- Meatless Pepperoni Style with Jalapeño (Veggie Crust Pizza)
- Italian Herbs & Cheeze Style (Veggie Crust Pizza)
- Mediterranean (Veggie Crust Pizza)
- Vegan Mac and Cheese:
- Cheddar Style Deluxe Cheezy Mac
- Alfredo Style Deluxe Cheezy Mac
- White Cheddar Style Veggie Deluxe Cheezy Mac
- Meatless Bac’n & Cheddar Style Deluxe Cheezy Mac
- Four Cheeze Style with Herbs Deluxe Cheezy Mac
- Vegan Burritos:
- Homestyle Breakfast Burrito
- Fiesta Breakfast Burrito
- Santa Fe Burrito
- Santiago Burrito
- Tex-Mex Burrito
- Tuscan Burrito
- Vegan Frozen Pizzas:
Sweet Earth Foods
Sweet Earth Foods makes delicious vegan and vegetarian frozen foods, so just be sure that you’re choosing the plant-based varieties! Because this brand is for those who don’t eat meat, they make sure to label vegan and vegetarian products so that you’ll have no trouble finding plant-based meals.
Out of all Sweet Earth Foods frozen meals, the varieties that have vegan options are bowls, burritos, and pizza. They also have a lot of vegan meat products to choose from, but those obviously aren’t complete meals. The ones in this list are ready cook and eat as they come!
Where to Buy: You can buy Sweet Earth Foods products at most major grocery stores, the selection just might vary from store to store. To find a specific product, check out their store locator to find out where to buy!
Sweet Earth Foods Vegan Frozen Meals:
- Vegan Frozen Bowls:
- Butter Chik’n
- Cauliflower Mac
- Chinese Chik’n with Black Bean Sauce
- Filipino Adobo Chik’n
- General Tso’s Tofu
- Korean Japchae
- Kung Pao Chik’n
- Kyoto Stir Fry
- Mongolian Beefless
- Moroccan Tagine
- Pasta Puttanesca
- Veggie Lo Mein
- Vegan Burritos
- Get Cultured Functional Breakfast Burrito
- Lighten Up Functional Breakfast Burrito
- The Anasazi Burrito
- Big Sur Breakfast Burrito
- The Curry Tiger Burrito
- The Kyoto Burrito
- Vegan Pizza
- Veggie Lover’s Frozen Pizza
- Vegan Frozen Bowls:
If you liked this Vegan Frozen Meals guide, check out my other Vegan Food Brands Guides!