Zoes Kitchen Vegan Options
If you’re looking for a quick Mediterranean meal, head over to Zoës Kitchen!
Because there are generally a lot of plant-based foods found in Mediterranean cuisine, there are plenty of Zoes Kitchen Vegan Options to choose from!
The Zoes Kitchen Allergen Menu makes it incredibly easy to find plant-based options at this restaurant. Unlike many other restaurants, Zoes Kitchen has a vegan section on their allergen guide so you don’t have to figure it out for yourself.
However, there are some items that are not listed as vegan, but you can make them vegan by removing an animal product or substituting a plant-based one!
If you have a serious allergy, be sure to contact Zoes Kitchen directly about any chance of cross-contamination.
For those of you who are vegan for health, you can use Zoes Kitchen Nutrition Guide to find information like total calories, fat, protein, and more for any option at this restaurant.
For your convenience, I’ve created a Zoes Kitchen Vegan Guide so you can see all of the vegan options at this restaurant along with those that can easily be made vegan.
Don’t waste time skimming through every item on their menu. The one below is entirely plant-based!
Guide: Zoes Kitchen Vegan Menu
- Classic Hummus
- chickpeas pureed with garlic, tahini, lemon juice, and salt; served with pita (cucumber upon request)
- Spicy Hummus
- classic hummus with the spice of harissa; served with pita (cucumber upon request)
- Lentil Soup
- made with green lentils, carrots, and tomato. served with pita
- Falafel Pita (ask for: no tzatziki sauce and no feta cheese)
- falafel wrapped in a pita with tomato relish, cabbage, fresh dill, and skhug sauce (can ask to substitute Lemon Herb Tahini dressing in place of tzatziki sauce)
- Traditional Greek Salad (ask for: no feta cheese)
- spring mix, grape tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, olives, and red onion; served with pita and Zoes Greek Dressing
- Classic Greek Salad with Potato Salad (ask for: no feta cheese)
- spring mix, grape tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, olives, and red onions; served with pita and Zoes Greek Dressing; plated over potato salad
- Avocado Lentil Salad (ask for: no egg and no tzatziki sauce)
- romaine and arugula topped with black lentils, avocado, crispy chickpeas, cucumbers, and lemon herb tahini
- Cauliflower Rice Bowl (ask for: no feta cheese and no tzatziki sauce)
- Chilled cauliflower rice with Skhug, cucumbers, and fresh dill. (substitute lemon herb tahini for the tzatziki sauce)
- roasted vegetables
- chips (Deep River original)
- tumeric rice
- potato salad
- side greek salad (ask for: no feta cheese)
- pita bread
- braised white beans
- seasonal fruit
- grilled potato salad
Sauces & Dressings
- lemon herb tahini
- Zoes Greek Dressing
- Falafel & Salad Plate (ask for: no tzatziki and no feta cheese)
- greek salad with rice, falafel, classic hummus, and lemon herb tahini
- Hummus & Salad Plate (ask for: no tzatziki and no feta cheese)
- greek salad with classic hummus; served with pita
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Zoes Kitchen hummus vegan?
- The classic hummus and spicy hummus are vegan, but the basil pesto hummus and hummus trio are not vegan.
Is Zoes Kitchen pita bread vegan?
- Yes, the pita bread is vegan!
Is Zoes Kitchen lentil soup vegan?
- Yes, the lentil soup is vegan!
Is Zoes Kitchen Greek dressing vegan?
- Yes, Zoes Kitchen Greek dressing is plant-based! This was verified using their more detailed allergen guide.
If you liked this guide, check out more of my Vegan Restaurant Guides!
Menu items are always subject to change — if you see any new vegan options or any menu items that are no longer available, please contact me or leave a comment below!