The Cheesecake Factory Vegan Options
Although the name might not sound vegan-friendly, The Cheesecake Factory actually has a pretty decent selection of vegan options to choose from!
An upscale but casual restaurant, The Cheesecake Factory is perfect for date night or a family get-together. And with an entirely plant-based option to choose from — the vegan cobb salad — vegans won’t feel left out dining at this restaurant.
While some of The Cheesecake Factory vegan options stick out on the menu, you can also modify some non-vegan options to make them plant-based! Be sure to always tell your server about your dietary restrictions before ordering.
This guide to eating vegan at Cheesecake Factory was verified using their online allergen guide. They have an outdated (over a decade old) complete allergen guide out there, but a new version is nearly impossible to find.
Because a complete allergen menu is so hard to find, if you have any questions or concerns about cross-contamination, you can contact The Cheesecake Factory here. There are some discrepancies between the allergen guide and the response I got from customer service, so please let your server know you are vegan before ordering. This is only a guide to help you find the plant-based options quickly.
Some of the menu items contain sugar, and as I’m sure most vegans know, non-organic sugar is not always vegan. If that is a concern for you, talk to your server or stick with the items clearly labeled “vegan.”
After a lot of research, I have put together an easy guide for all Vegan Options at The Cheesecake Factory. Check it out below!
Guide: The Cheesecake Factory Vegan Menu
Table of Contents (click to jump)
Small Plates, Snacks, and Appetizers
- Sourdough Baguette (complimentary)
- Guacamole and Chips
- Hummus (ask for: no feta cheese)
- Thai Lettuce Wraps (ask for: avocado or mushrooms in place of chicken)
- Seasonal: Fire-Roasted Fresh Artichoke (ask for: no butter and no garlic dip)
- Appetizer Salads:
- Little House Salad (ask for: vegan dressing)
- Tossed Green Salad (ask for: vegan dressing and no croutons)
- Greek Salad (ask for no feta cheese)
- French Country Salad (ask for: no goat cheese)
- Avocado Toast
- Vegan Cobb Salad
- Wellness Salad
- California Guacamole Salad (ask for: no cheese and substitute a vegan dressing option, likely balsamic vinaigrette)
- Impossible Burger (The bun and cheese are also vegan — Thanks Lili!)
- Pasta Pomodoro (specify no cheese)
- Impossible Pasta Bolognese (specify that vegetables are sauteed in oil and no cheese is added)
- Evelyn’s Favorite Pasta (ask for: vegetables sauteed in oil and no cheese)
- sourdough baguette (complimentary)
- french fries
- sweet potato fries
- steamed white rice
- steamed brown rice
- Bowl of fresh strawberries (ask for: no whipped cream)
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Cheesecake Factory bread vegan?
- Yes, the complimentary sourdough baguette is vegan.
Is the Impossible burger here vegan?
- Yes, the Impossible burger is vegan, just specify that you are vegan so you can get a vegan bun and no cheese.
Is the Korean fried cauliflower at Cheesecake Factory vegan?
- I do not believe the Korean Fried Cauliflower is vegan-friendly because the current allergen guide says it contains milk and eggs, and their online recipe claims that the glaze is made with honey. However, many people have contacted customer service and were told that it was vegan, so just ask your server when you go!
Does Cheesecake Factory have vegan cheesecake?
- No, The Cheesecake Factory does not have a plant-based cheesecake at this time.
Are The Cheesecake Factory avocado egg rolls vegan?
- No, the avocado egg rolls are not vegan because they contain milk and eggs.
Menu items are always subject to change — if you see any new vegan options or any menu items that are no longer available, please contact me or leave a comment below!
✅ See more Vegan Restaurant Guides: